This is a free software, so you can download it, modify it and submit your modifications. You can also redistribute your own version (keeping the GPL license).
Complete sources on Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/OPiMedia/simpleguics2pygame
Usually in Python, prepending a name by underscore
_ is a convention for non-public items.
Here intention is to separate additional variables and functions in SimpleGUICS2Pygame
to the standard API of CodeSkulptor.
One goal of SimpleGUICS2Pygame is to mimic as much as possible the behavior of CodeSkulptor.
Additional functionalities are isolated with prepending underscore
Hierarchy of files on Bitbucket¶
- SimpleGUICS2Pygame/: source code
- example/: little example programs and games
- simpleguics2pygame/: main module (splitted in several files) that reimplementing the
simpleguics2pygamemodule of CodeSkulptor
- test/: test files, mainly to check compatibility with CodeSkulptor
- codeskulptor.py: module that reimplementing the
codeskulptormodule of CodeSkulptor
- numeric.py: module that reimplementing the
numericmodule of CodeSkulptor
- simpleplot.py: module that reimplementing the
simpleplotmodule of CodeSkulptor
- Sphinx/: source documentation
- _static/links/: links of programs, images and sounds
- stuffs/: unimportant stuff
- _dist/: last and previous versions of installation archive files
- _img/: logos
- Makefile: to build documentation, distributions, etc.
- setup.py: Python installation file
Before the version 2.0.0, the main module
simpleguics2pygame was one file. Now it is splitted in several files in
Diagrams of imports¶
Auto-generated by pydeps.